1. short day's expenses fee: $37.5 for under 2 years old
2. There (one week offers) 20 hours for free caring
3. Centre has its own playground, offers outdoor programs
4. AllI teachers in this centre have teaching experience in a primary school
5. Parents asked that other centre has weekly report
6. two children, the earliest month can join is: September
7. Other stuff need to bring themselves: apron and sunglasses
8. They should also bring a family photo
9. Need medical certificate from a doctor
10.The centre's address: Calliope Road
11 They invite these parents to attend because:
A.both parents and teacher children's only parents
B.they accepted a survey before
C.they often visit the museum
12 What has been changed recently in the museum
A.entrance of the museum hall
13 What will be on October Event
14 cinema not only for movies but also used for
A.holding all kinds various parties B school clubs
15 hope new member advise on how to manage money:
A.spend the money on museum
B.get extra income for the museum
C.decide money paid
16 Visitors will no longer be worried missing important info:
A.they are all put on website
B.museum will send brochures copies to their home address
C.send them electronically
17 fly us to moon一suitable for all ages
18 movie dolphin - was made a long time ago
19 secret of pyramid - win an award
20 monsters movie - have special hi-tech dramatic effect
A.an obedient daughter
B. deliberately cruel to other people
C.act in a childish innocence
D.resent things happened previously
E.pay attention to appearance
F .act in a foolish way
G.insight into human nature
21.Rosy--D.resent things happened previously(hate)
22.Flory--F .act in a foolish way(childlike but not innocent, silly)
23.izie--G.insight into human nature(for her kindness)
24. Estelle--A. an obedient daughter(make others suffer a lot)
25-26.What are their opinions on the lectures? (BC)
A.too noisy in virtually learning
B.well structured(organization is very good)
C.insufficient for discussion(do you think we have enough time for discussion?No, I don't think so)
D.the class always start punctually
27- 28.What improvement can be made? (BC)
B.computers are not enough(so are the computers,people got to lineup)
C.photocopying facilities are often inadequate(people need to wait for a long time)
D.a good librarian(they are very helpful)
E.a good group leader(we all do well no need for a leader)
29- 30.What are their opinion on the group discussion? (DE)
A.the class is too large
B.easy to find meeting chances
C. suitable group size(not too small or too big, everyone has a chance)
D.the class time is proper used
E.they find the class is very effective
31.People all know that salt is essential for health.
32. English word salary derived from the Latin word salt which is used to describe the payment to Roman soldiers.
33.People liked to hunt animals for meat in local forest.
34.In the past, fresh meat was only available in October.
35.There was evidence of the usage of salt in the diet of a Sweden king.He ate 175 pounds meat every year, but over 150 pounds were salted.
36. Beer consumption increased rapidly because the food was salty.
37.People mainly extract salt from oceans,basins and deserts.
38.Salt from spring water is more concentrated and purer.
39.Sweden needs to protect its shipping to import commodity salt sources.
40.In old days, people carrying salt around was a natural means of transport